Typewriter ART

 A few years ago, I was interested in building images from letters and symbols. And I made some drawings using a typewriter. It is a very slow process, I have to go through each line several times with different symbols on top of each other to get the right contrast.

Princess Leia drawn with a typewriter


Mr. Bean drawn with a typewriter
Mr. Bean drawn with a typewriter


Spongebob drawn with a typewriter

The biggest drawing I made depicts Megan Fox. I've been working on this drawing all year, it's one of the most complex projects I've ever done
height : 126 in / 320cm
Megan Fox drawn with a typewriter

Megan Fox drawn with a typewriter
Megan Fox drawn with a typewriter
Megan Fox drawn with a typewriter
Vasil Levski drawn with a typewriter

Every project I do takes me time and materials, so if you like my projects please support me in Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/EdwardBlackRose . This will allow me to invest more in my projects. Thank you!

Comments