Glass Bottles Musical Instrument

 Another musical instrument from me. it's not very complicated, I think any enthusiast could do it at home. Apart from playing, it can also be used for decoration if you attach it to the wall. This type of musical instrument is not something new, but I wanted to make my own version. The principle is simple, you pour a different amount of water into each bottle and so the bottles emit different tones when you hit them. My design allows you to hit the bottles on top of the caps which is much easier to play. You can watch the videos below to hear the sound and see how I built the instrument. The sound from these bottles is not the best, but I wanted to make it more compact and took smaller bottles.






Every project I do takes me time and materials, so if you like my projects please support me in Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/EdwardBlackRose . This will allow me to invest more in my projects. Thank you!



Comments